Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First Post!

Hi, I'm Melanie and this is my first post of my first ever blog! Obviously, I am very new to this but I'll try my hardest to make this work. I'm 18 years old and a freshman journalism major at the University of Kentucky. I started this blog to complete an assignment for Journalism 101 but I'm hoping to continue it after the project is finished. So to begin this assignment, I'm going to do an introductory, "get to know me" post.
  • I'm from Paducah, Kentucky, the self-described Quilt Capital of the World.
  • I would love to study abroad in England, France, Ireland or Italy before I graduate.
  • I hate peanut butter and jelly together.
  • My favorite color is blue.
  • I've been vegan for 4 years.
  • My favorite movie genre is horror.
  • I hate cold salsa.
  • I love Halloween more than any other holiday.
  • I brought my teddy, Brown Bear, to college.
  • I hate cold condiments on a warm sandwich.
  • I wear flip-flops year-round.
  • I could drink skinny soy vanilla lattes with cinnamon everyday for the rest of my life.
  • My favorite book is The Giver by Lois Lowry.
  • Unless stopped, I will invariably buy black, grey or white clothes.
  • Marcel the Shell with Shoes On is the funniest thing I've seen all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment